miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

My classmate!!!


Hello, I want to introduce my partner Mayerlin Chacin. She's in my English five class. She is 19 years old and she goes to public accounting school at URBE live in Maracaibo, Venezuela. She enjoys listening to music and checking her Facebook page in her spare time. Her e-mail is mayerlin1823_28@hotmail.com and she has a blog where she posts her classroom activities.

Mayerlin is a my classmate. She collaborate and is very amiable. We have some things in common, like that we go to public accounting school in URBE and that we live in Maracaibo.

1 comentario:

  1. Hola mi nombre es Manuel Lozano yo veo clase contigo, pero tengo un problema no fui para la clases del jueves, y me gustaría saber que tarea puso para el Blog. sii me puedes ayudar, este es mi blog http://manuellozanos.blogspot.com/ y correo electrónico manolito400@hotmail.com

    Nota: Es esto lo que realizaste (describir a un amigo). Ose sii esto es la tarea XD

    Gracias….

    Manuel Lozano

    ResponderEliminar